Is pleased to invite you personally to the first edition of our
Thursday 17 March 2016
08.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
59 rue Pierre Taittinger
Thursday 24 March 2016
08.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m
1 Rue du Maréchal Juin
76825 Mont Saint Aignan
8.30 : Coffee and welcome
9.30 - 11.30 : Plenary session : presentations on NEOMA BS research priorities
- Bazancourt-Pomacle Biorefinery : Review of a successful partnership with local partners
- Smart Products : How can the new industrial revolution be integrated into marketing strategies ?
- Agility and shared leadership : How can the new industrial revolution be integrated into marketing strategies?
- Academic excellence : Back in the USSR: Presentation of recursive contingency in institutional theory
- Careers : What are the new rules of the game for a successful career ?
- Agility and shared leadership : How can we enhance corporate performance ?
- Le défi chinois : What we know, and what we don’t know, about Chinese direct investment in Europe
- Academic excellence : How the quality of big data analytics influences corporate value, satisfaction and performance ?
11.30 - 12.00 : Panel Discussion
12.00 - 14.00 : Poster Session : with the aid of posters displaying their work, our professors will be in attendance to present their research and answer your questions.
14.00 - 16.30 : Workshops : an interactive approach to research, led by our researchers.
Examples of workshop topics :
Acceptability tests for plant-sourced cosmetic products; Smart Products & Consumption Institute;
Engaging Companies in Qualitative Research: The Case of a Global Innovation Study; Is it possible to predict a successful career?
Behavioural Lab; … and many others in our different research fields!
At NEOMA BS, our professors are undertaking innovative research in a range of disciplines which offer
valuable insights to improve your company's effectiveness.
To enable you to the learn about the variety of research being undertaken and to explore potential
synergies with your own company, NEOMA BS is holding a Research Day. The event will allow you to
experience first-hand NEOMA BS’s cutting edge research through a series of formal presentations in
the morning, followed by poster sessions at midday and interactive workshops in the afternoon.
The Research Day provides a unique opportunity for you to speak directly with the professors and
learn how your company can apply the latest management approaches to maximise your organisation's
performance. We look forward to seeing you there.
Please note the following details :